Has owned and operated Genesis Photography since 1987. The studio is a 5000 square foot state of the art photographic facility located in downtown Mountain View California, in the heart of the Silicon Valley. Has been commissioned by over 5000 clients over the past 28 years.
- Corporate clients: Apple Computer, Google, Adobe, Bank of America, Canon, Microsoft, Oracle, Stanford University, Pottery Barn, IBM, Hewlett-Packard, Cisco Systems, Hitachi, and KPMG.
- Presented 40+ Platform presentations: at Imaging USA, WPPI, Macworld, Adobe Headquarters in San Jose, and state and local photographic organizations around the country.
- His work and articles have been featured in: Architecture Digest, the Professional Photographer, Rangefinder, Great Output Magazine, Shutterbug, Modern Bride, Martha Stewart Weddings, Designer’s Illustrated, Brides.com, Wedding’s West, Pennisula Magazine, and PPA Loan Collection Books.
- He wrote, directed and produced a series of 13 video tutorials for Canon: “EOS Utility Tutorial Series with Vincent Isola”. https://www.learn.usa.canon.com/galleries/galleries/tutorials/eos_util_isola_gallery.shtml
- Commissioned exclusively to photograph all the artists and images for Canon’s Pixma Pro 1 printer launch and campaign, and for producing all prints displayed at launch Party Gallery in New York where Herbie Hancock performed on October 26, 2011. https://www.popmatters.com/post/150575-herbie-hancock-26-october-2011-new-york-ny/
- CLICK HERE FOR A SHORT VIDEO ABOUT THE PRINTER:
- Article I wrote about my experience using the Pixma Pro 1 Printer https://www.learn.usa.canon.com/resources/articles/2011/pixma_pro1_with_eol_vincent_isola.shtml
- Worked with and photographed: Carlos Santana, Herbie Hancock, Ron Carter, Terrance Blanchard, Poncho Sanchez, Buster Williams, Michael Franks, Tuck and Patti and many more.
- Member of the Canon “Explorer of Light & Printmaster program” from 2006 to 2013. According to Canon, “Explorers of Light” and “Printmasters” are among some of the top photographers in the world working in diverse photographic disciplines such as journalism, nature, fashion, fine-art, portrait and commercial photography”.