Three Steps to the Perfect Portrait
Our approach is focused and deliberate, with the goal of creating a one-of-a-kind display for your home.
Step 1 – Select your Portrait Session
The most important step in owning the perfect portrait is choosing the type of session you’d like. Our Sessions are designed to suit your taste and budget. As with most custom products, your Portrait Session is selected prior to the actual Session. This eliminates any surprises with cost and ensures you get exactly what you want. Your session can be in our studio, at one of our local parks your home, or at the beach. The session fee includes all the consultation time, photography time, (1) viewing and selection session, and all retouching and post production of your custom product.
Step 2 – Call to Schedule Your Portrait Session
Select one of the packages that best meets your needs. In order to schedule your Portrait Session and reserve a date and time, the session fee must be paid. If you have any type of certificate, please give us the number on the certificate and we will deduct it from the total session fee and charge the remaining balance. We discuss with you all the things that combine to create the perfect series of images for your final product(s). Your session will be a memorable and fun experience. Our Studio is open by appointment only, but we can be reached from 10-5 Tuesday thru Friday.
- Cancellation Policy : You must notify us at least 2 business days prior to your appointment in order to receive a full refund on your deposit, otherwise a $250 fee will be deducted from your deposit. If you are using a gift certificate for your reservation fee, the $250 will be deducted from the total value of the certificate. Gift Certificates cannot be combined. Customers may use one certificate per year.
- Your Order Must Be Placed within 60 days of your photo session : Otherwise we will choose the images for your order.
- All images are protected : by the 1978 copyright act of the United States of America, thus no reproduction, copying or duplication of images in any manner is allowed with out the written permission of Genesis Photography and Vincent Isola.
- Genesis Photography and Vincent Isola : reserve and retain all Artist’s rights of reproduction for any images they have created and these images may be used for any purpose they deem proper, without compensation, notice or approval.
- By Reserving Your Photo Session : It is understood that you have read and agree to all of the above terms and conditions.
Step 3 – Your Viewing Session Following your session
Your viewing session is included in the price of the photo session you select.
- Selection of photos for Studio Sessions : are made during and immediately following the photography session. The studio session you choose includes time for the photography and viewing / ordering.
- Viewing appointments for Location Sessions : are booked at the time you schedule your location session, approximately one week following your photo session.
- Please ensure that everyone making decisions : on your purchase are present at your viewing session, your order will be placed at that time. If you cannot make a decision at your viewing, Additional Viewing Sessions are available and can be scheduled for $150 per each additional one hour viewing session.
- If you have any questions before your viewing session, please email or call us so we can help you prepare for your session. Up to 1 hour is allotted for your viewing and portrait selection.
- Your finished custom prints : are available within 4-6 weeks from the time you order to proudly display, and for gift giving. (Orders with custom framing may add 1-2 weeks to the production time of the prints being framed.)